Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Toys Toys Everywhere

When I we first found out we were having a baby I went on and on about how I didn't want the house covered in toys. Especially brightly colored toys that didn't match the decor of the house. Well....


clearly that plan didn't work out. Your "things" are all over the living room, bedroom and spare room. Play-mats, blocks, balls, bumbo, burp cloth, bouncy car etc. Our new home decor style can now be labeled "the brightly colored toys everywhere" theme. I will reference the home tour of this blog to see what our house used to look like:)


I must admit that it makes me smile and think of you every-time I find a toy in a random place. (like under my back when I lay down in bed to go to sleep at night or under my feet as I almost trip over them in the hallway). You have taken over our hearts and our home and I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment