Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Brox's first day of Preschool

 Oh my sweet Brox I cannot believe how big you have gotten. I was one proud mommy dropping you off at your first day of preschool yesterday. The gitter glitter Miss. Lindsey gave you worked like a charm. You were so excited to put it under your pillow and wanted to use it again on your second day of school. I overheard you telling Daddy, " Daddy put some under your pillow it really works." So adorable.

You were very brave and marched right into school with no issues. I picked you up at noon and took you on a fun Mommy Brox date to make pizza and go painting. You told me all about school and how excited you were to go back the next day. I think it is safe to say that Mommy has had a much harder time with this transition than you have :)




No comments:

Post a Comment