Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pumpkin Decorating


Spooky Halloween music, cool weather, pumpkins and paint-pens=a fun evening of pumpkin decorating

You were really focused and had a great time decorating your pumpkin until it came time for me to have you sit with your pumpkin and take a picture with it (out-takes below). You were not having it and wanted to keep messing with the water in Clyde's dog bowl (your fav thing to do is transfer water from bowl to bowl).  I got so annoyed that you wouldn't cooperate so I did what any normal mom would do and kicked over your bowl of water. Sorry about that;)

All in all it was a great evening. I love that you are old enough now to really enjoy and participate in all my super fun activities I plan for you!










Out-takes



No comments:

Post a Comment