Monday, May 8, 2017

First Annual Mother Son Dance

 My heart just completely melts looking at these photos. This Friday we went to our first mother son dance and it is a night I will remember forever. With the help of your Nana you brought me flowers and you were grinning ear to ear as you ran in the door with them.

Here are a few awesome quotes from you throughout the night.
Me: Brox do you want to dance
Brox: No I just want to sit on this wall and drink a beer

Me: (during the song "don't blink") Brox are you going to be a dad when you get bigger?
Brox: No I'm not even going to get a job

You were super silly and made me laugh but you were also a sweet boy that held my hands and tapped his little feet from side to side during the slow songs.

We partied to Can't stop the feeling and other fun songs and slow danced to What a Wonderful World and Don't Blink.

Looking down at your sweet little face looking up at me as we danced is a moment I will remember forever. I know one day I will probably be looking up at you as we dance at you're wedding and all I will see is this sweet little 5 year old boy looking up at me.

Brox I love you to the moon and back. You are so sweet, kind, smart and funny and I am so very proud of the little gentlemen you are growing into. I look forward to many more Mommy Son dances with you.








No comments:

Post a Comment