Thursday, June 18, 2015

Lowe 11 Months

You are now up to 7 teeth!

You have taken a few steps on your own but get pretty feisty when we try to practice with you and you are not in the mood to walk. I have a feeling by your 12 month post you will be walking all over the place.

You are starting to learn so much. You say thank you "teto" and when we ask how a dinosaur goes you roar for us. Such a girly girl:)

This shoot was even harder then the last since you are such a busy body. I ended up just throwing you in the crib so you would at least be confined and a little more still for me to snap some shots. I am a bit relieved that next month will be my last monthly shoot. Getting you to lay down under those blocks is probably the most difficult task I face each month:)

We love you so much sweet Lolo bird. Cannot wait until your big birthday bash next month!




No comments:

Post a Comment