Friday, August 16, 2013

First Dentist Visit




This was a week of many firsts including your first trip to the dentist office. They recommend that you sit in my lap while I held your arms down since most toddlers won't sit still in the grown up chair. I asked them to let you try and sure enough you did great! They said they had never seen anyone your age sit and let them look in their mouth/clean their teeth. You just continue to amaze us. Not sure how we got so lucky to have such an easy going kid!


1 comment:

  1. Your son is such a brave boy! I think the dentist should also be commended for being able to gain your son’s trust that quickly. Considering that this is your son’s first visit, I’m sure his succeeding visits will be much more pleasant. He deserves a treat!

    Florence Sparks

    ReplyDelete