Tuesday, August 14, 2012

9 Months

Now that you have the crawling thing down your new focus is pulling up. You haven't quite figured out how to get your legs out from under you to push all the way up but you are oh so close!

You have learned how to go from laying down to the sitting up position on your own which makes nap time interesting. Even though your exhausted you manage to sit straight up in bed and play. 

Signing "milk" is now pretty solid for you so we are turning our attention to other signs like "please" and "more". In addition to "babababa" you know say "dadada" and "mamama". So cute but I don't think you understand what you are saying quite yet so I will hold on rushing to document your first word.

You have this new high pitched screeching sound that you love to make. Although most would call it the most annoying sound ever I think its hilarious! You also have this really silly crinkle your nose fake smile that makes us laugh so hard.

Tooth number 2 has popped up but teething still hasn't really seemed to phase you. 

Happy 9 months growing boy!

(the days of you laying politely below your blocks are done. You were a hot mess during the 9 month shoot but it makes me laugh to see this adventurous/angry side)

 (crinkle nose smile I referenced early)







 "I'm outta here"

 "I'll sit but these blocks but I refuse to lay down"













No comments:

Post a Comment